YOU CAN HELP!!!
Want to help the Orrville Area Boys & Girls Club to achieve it’s mission? Here’s how you can help:
- Become a Sustaining Member– What does it mean to be a Sustaining Member? Sustaining members donate annually to the Orrville Area Boys & Girls Club to ensure we have the financial resources to offer quality programs to all members and to ensure all youth can afford to participate in the Club program.
- Planned Giving–This contribution includes gifts of securities or properties that can be designated for annual program operations or restricted to the endowment fund. Bequests allow individuals to rememberour Boys & Girls Clubs in a will or estate plan.
- Become a Sponsor– A sponsor is a person that donates money to the Orrville Area Boys & Girls Club to sponsor a child so we can continue to provide services to those members who can not afford them.Here are some of the activities and programs YOU can sponsor
Sport League ($50.00 per league)
Smart Moves ($175.00 per year)
Tutoring ($280.00 per year)
Technology ($100.00 per program quarter)
KIDSTOP School ($320.00 per school year)
KIDSTOP Summer ($250.00 per summer)
- In-Kind Donations– We are always in need to everyday supplies. Please consider donating supplies to the Orrville Area Boys & Girls Club. Supplies could include crayons, board games, batteries, paper, etc.
- Volunteer– Have a special talent you want to share at the Club? Have the extra time to read to members or tutor members? Or possibly you’re interested in coaching or officiating in one of our sport leagues. We are always looking for volunteers with good character to work with our members. All prospective volunteers must complete an application form and agree to a background check for the safety of our members. Please call the Club and ask to speak to Kevin Platzfor more information.